We are looking for you as
Engineer Quality and Product Management (M/F)
Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7.000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You are responsible for actively shaping and supporting the development of products through quality assurance measures from the initial design to development and market entry
- You define, plan and implement test scenarios, test equipment and test procedures for testing processes, functionality, performance, safety and usability for all products
- In particular, you will ensure the reliability and durability of products in realistic test scenarios
- Another focus will be the definition, planning and implementation of quality assurance initiatives across the entire value chain (from material analysis to incoming goods controls to process changes)
- You will carry out preventive quality assurance measures according to FMEA
- You are responsible for the planning, execution and evaluation of continuous quality audits for selected products as well as for the control of quality audits for the remaining product portfolio
- Provide training session to increase QA understanding among internal and external stakeholders
- You support in building our quality management processes, systems, and KPIs
- You work closely with the engineers of the product development, but also the purchasing, logistics, sales and return processing departments
- You have a successfully completed a degree in engineering with the focus on quality management or material & quality inspection
- Ideally you have several years of experience in a leading position in the field of quality management for product development, in a quality test and control lab or in a similar position
- You have interest in the technical challenges of consumer electronics & appliances products
- You have a very good technical understanding (especially electrical engineering) and an excellent feeling for quality factors and failure causes
- You have first experiences with electronic products manufactured in Asia (China)
- You have experience in project management
- You have interest in e-commerce processes and customer satisfaction
- You have a strong communicative skills
- You are proficient in written and spoken English. Chinese (mandarin) is a plus.
- Varied and challenging tasks with a high level of responsibility
- Social services such as company pension
- Development and training opportunities
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, a top equipped workplace in a modern loft office in central Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
We are looking forward to your complete set of application papers (cover letter, resume). Please state your earliest
￼possible starting date and your salary expectations by filling out our online application form.
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland