Roles and Responsibilities
- Central contact for Amazon DE/UK/FR/IT/SP in the area of complaints management.
- Analysis and Reporting of customer feedback from our Amazon marketplace for the continuous improvement of our customer service quality, including the development of measures to increase customer satisfaction.
- Leading demanding customer meetings to resolve complaints.
- Market observation and analysis of trends, sales channels and competitors in the electronics sector, using research tools.
- Completed commercial training and have professional experience in a similar environment.
- A high level of competence in problem solving and persuasive power.
- Empathy and the ability to communicate with customers and build rapport.
- Analytical skills, a strong proficiency with numbers and the ability to derive trends from strategies using data sets and key figures.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent English and German and/or French and/or Italian and/or Spanish language skills.
- An exciting position with responsible and challenging tasks, high learning value and possibilities for further advancement within the company.
- Flexible working hours and a lively working atmosphere
- An international team with highly motivated colleagues within a dynamic e-commerce company.
- Recreation room, drinks and daily fresh fruits & vegetables, appealing employee discounts and a modernly designed loft-office in central Berlin (Spittelmarkt).