We are looking for you as
Customer Service Employee, International (m/f)
Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7.000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You are a competent and committed contact partner and service provider for our international customers (only inbound) via phone and e-mail.
- You advise and support our customers regarding our product portfolio, orders and returns process.
- You are the first-level contact and you edit customer inquiries for the Back Office.
- You manage consumer marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon etc.
- You are responsible for the post-processing and documentation of customer inquiries.
- You cooperate with internal departments.
- You offer first professional experience in direct customer contact.
- You have a customer-orientated attitude and an exceptional telephone manner.
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You offer a quick perception and excellent problem-solving skills.
- You are comfortable in working independently as well as part of a team.
- You are fluent in English and either Italian, Polish, Spanish or French.
- You ideally are fluent in several of these languages.
- Regular working hours (no Sundays or public holidays) with flexible shift planning
- Service times between 9.30 AM and 6 PM
- Professional trainings and intensive support within the first days
- Familiar atmosphere with regular team events, customer service drinks, etc.
- Proximity to our products through joint product testings
- Drinks and daily fresh fruits & vegetables, appealing employee discounts (30 % on our own brands)
- A modern design loft-office in central Berlin
We are looking forward to your complete set of application papers (cover letter, resume). Please state your earliest
￼possible starting date and your salary expectations by filling out our online application form.
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland