What you can expect:
- You manage and roll-out all Global Technology Operations to support our high-growth on our way to become a multi-million EUR business in all of our Global markets.
- You make sure our technology strategy serves our business strategy.
- You improve the overall efficiency of our operational business, control entreprise wide IT costs, increase business agility and demonstrate the business value of our IT.
- You identify and prioritize global-scale technological and development initiatives and set timeframes for execution and deployment.
- You analyse, define and improve IT structures and processes such as the entire IT purchasing of hardware and licenses.
- You lead and develop an international team of 30+ Software Developers, IT Project & Process Managers and Admins.
What you bring with you:
- You are a hands-on visionary with substantial experience in leading an in-house development team and foster leadership and a positive attitude toward engineering across all departments.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a technology management/leadership role, and ideally some experience in global e-commerce.
- You understand emerging technologies with pragmatic insight and define where those technologies can be integrated into business solutions.
- You have a proven success record of negotiating with internal/external stakeholder such as Senior Level Management or Executives, senior technical audiences or clients
- You have a strong ability to balance requirements, manage expectations, and drive effective results using a proactive attitude towards identifying and resolving issues
- You feel at home in German- and English speaking environments
What we offer:
- For you this is a once-in-a-lifetime challenge in a top-notch team of experienced and successful executives and entrepreneurs.
- Immediate responsibility and full ownership for strategic business-decisions on a global scale.
- A managing position in one of Europe’s most exciting sustainably high growth rate company.
- You will be supported by a team of highly skilled and dedicated colleagues.
- You can expect a top-equipped workplace, located in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).