We are looking for you as
TRAINEE SALES MANAGEMENT – UK (F/M)
Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7.000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You support in developing and implementing instruments and initiatives for sales optimization via our distribution channels in the UK market (eBay, Amazon, Play.com etc.).
- You create, edit and manage products and categories in our database.
- You analyse sales distribution channels using analysis tools.
- You list products in close cooperation with our content team.
- You contribute to the implementation of trend and competitor analysis.
- You adjust and optimize texts (e. g. Product descriptions on Marketplaces).
- You work closely with the responsible Category Manager.
- You have completed sales training or studies with a focus in economics.
- You have gained broad technical knowledge with online selling experience.
- You are familiar with the e-commerce market in the UK.
- You derive strong analytical skills with a strong understanding of numbers and the ability to analyze data and trends.
- You have a great attention to detail.
- You have a strong desire to learn and apply new talents and a passion for electronics.
- You speak and write English on a native level, German is a plus.
- A high level of responsibility and the possibility to actively become part of our success.
- A modern, fully equipped workplace in the center of Berlin.
- An international team with highly motivated colleagues within a dynamic e-commerce company.
- Drinks and daily fresh fruits & vegetables, appealing employee discounts and a modernly designed loft-office in central Berlin (Spittelmarkt).
We are looking forward to your complete set of application papers (cover letter, resume). Please state your earliest
￼possible starting date and your salary expectations by filling out our online application form.
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland