We are looking for you as
Head of Performance Marketing (m/f)
Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7.000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You take the lead of our online marketing team and the accountability for the budget.
- You develop existing channels and build new channels and areas (especially, Influencer Marketing, TV and Display Advertising.
- You ensure an efficient colaboration between the performance and brand marketing team to achieve consistency across all channels.
- You conduct performance analyses to increase the revenue and ROI development.
- You carry our competitor and customer analysis and design new and innovative marketing strategies.
- You preperate regular reports and derive ad hoc optimisation measures for the management.
- You offer several years of work experience in the field of performance marketing within the e-commerce sector or a comparable dynamic work environment.
- You have already beared project- and team responsibility.
- You have extensive knowledge and implementation experience in performance marketing and the relevant online marketing channels.
- You have strong analytical skills as well as a high affinity for numbers.
- You offer an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong hands-on mentality.
- You are a communicative person with persuasive power.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Contribute to the development of online brands within the e-commerce sector
- Varied, challenging tasks with a high level of responsibility
- Very interesting projects and support of your personal development
- Social services such as a company pension
- Development and career training opportunities
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours in a top-equipped workplace, located in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
We are looking forward to your complete set of application papers (cover letter, resume). Please state your earliest
￼possible starting date and your salary expectations by filling out our online application form.
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland