We are looking for you as
Head of Performance Marketing (m/f)
The Chal-Tec Corporation is an international commercial enterprise for consumer electronics, event technology, and musical instruments. With more than 300 employees located in Germany and Asia we are among the leading merchants within the electronics sector. Our trading platform www.electronic-star.de - is a renowned and established brand, well known for innovative products and excellent customer support in 21 countries. We are a freshly innovative E-Commerce business with ambitious goals. Customer satisfaction is of major importance. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You are responsible for performance-based marketing activities (like SEA, PSM, SEO, Affiliate, Social Media, Display, eCRM) and you take the lead of our marketing team, consisting of approx. 15 members.
- You develop existing channels and build new channels and areas (especially, Influencer Marketing, personalization via Machine Learning and Performance TV).
- You conduct performance analyses to increase the revenue and ROI development.
- You are accountable for the budget and the management of external service providers.
- You carry our competitor and customer analysis and design new and innovative marketing strategies.
- You preperate regular reports and derive ad hoc optimisation measures for the management.
- You offer several years of work experience in the field of performance marketing within the e-commerce sector or a comparable dynamic work environment.
- You have already beared project- and team responsibility.
- You have extensive knowledge and implementation experience in performance marketing and the relevant online marketing channels.
- You have strong analytical skills as well as a high affinity for numbers.
- You offer an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong hands-on mentality.
- You are a communicative person with persuasive power.
- You are fluent in English.
- Contribute to the development of online brands within the e-commerce sector
- Varied, challenging tasks with a high level of responsibility
- Very interesting projects and support of your personal development
- Social services such as a company pension
- Development and career training opportunities
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours in a top-equipped workplace, located in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
We are looking forward to your complete set of application papers (cover letter, resume). Please state your earliest
￼possible starting date and your salary expectations by filling out our online application form.
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland