We are looking for you as
Customer Service Employee, UK (M/F)
The Chal-Tec Corporation is an international commercial enterprise for consumer electronics, event technology, and musical instruments. With more than 300 employees located in Germany and Asia we are among the leading merchants within the electronics sector. Our trading platform www.electronic-star.de - is a renowned and established brand, well known for innovative products and excellent customer support in 21 countries. We are a freshly innovative E-Commerce business with ambitious goals. Customer satisfaction is of major importance. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You will join our British team on the 1st of October 2017
- You are a competent and committed contact partner and service provider for our international customers (only inbound) via phone and e-mail
- You advise and support our customers regarding our product portfolio, orders and returns process
- You manage consumer marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon etc.
- You are responsible for the post-processing and documentation of customer inquiries
- You are the first-level contact and you edit customer inquiries for the Back Office
- You cooperate with internal departments
- You offer first professional experience in the field of customer service
- You have an customer-orientated attitude and an exceptional telephone manner
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- You ideally have a personal interest in consumer electronics, white goods and technical devices
- You offer a quick perception and excellent problem-solving skills
- You are comfortable in working independently as well as part of a team
- Your are fluent in English and ONE of the following languages: Italian, Polish, Spanish, German or French
- An exciting position with responsible and challenging tasks, high learning value and possibilities for further development personally and within the company
- Regular working hours (no Sundays or public holidays)
- An international team with highly motivated colleagues within a dynamic e-commerce company
- Drinks and daily fresh fruits & vegetables, appealing employee discounts and a modern design loft-office in central Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
We are looking forward to your complete set of application papers (cover letter, resume). Please state your earliest
￼possible starting date and your salary expectations by filling out our online application form.
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland