Awaiting you is a relaxed startup-style working environment coupled with a thoughtful business organization, exciting development projects implemented by an open-minded and professional team that is passionate about its cause. The IT department is currently 24 staff members strong, and programs the shopping platforms of electronic-star, klarstein, auna and capital sports in addition to much of the in-house software and services used by the company. The goal is for all of our in-house brand online shops to develop in cooperation with the brand management, graphic and marketing departments.
Our continuous growth and constant profitability promise long-term stability and career development possibilities.
- You develop features for our shops.
- You launch additional stores to open up new markets and connect APIs to our shops.
- You design and implement development projects in terms of stability, maintenance and performance.
- You have a natural talent for trouble-shooting & bug-fixing.
- You develop creative ideas and implement them.
- You have profound experience in software development with PHP and in MySQL.
- You are familiar with a shop system, such as Shopware, Magento, Oxid and others.
- You have gained first-hand experience of working with a MVC and a PHP framwork such as Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP or Zend.
- You are characterised by a high level of quality and team competency.
- You have gained experiences in agile methodologies.
- You possess a natural ability for troubleshooting & bug fixing.
- You do not have anything against quick fixes, but you have the ability to replace them with architecturally clean solutions.
- You speak excellent English, basic German skills are an advantage.
- We offer varied, challenging tasks with a high level of responsibility
- Social services such as company pension
- Development and career training opportunities
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours (core working hours 10 am - 4 pm), a top-equipped workplace in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)