Awaiting you is a relaxed startup-style working environment coupled with a thoughtful business organization, exciting development projects implemented by an open-minded and professional team that is passionate about its cause. The IT department is currently 24 staff members strong, and programs the shopping platforms of electronic-star, klarstein, auna and capital sports in addition to much of the in-house software and services used by the company. The goal is for all of our in-house brand online shops to develop in cooperation with the brand management, graphic and marketing departments.
Our continuous growth and constant profitability promise long-term stability and career development possibilities.
- You develop sales- and conversion-relevant features for our market shops
- You launch additional stores to open up new markets
- You develop our shop system solution in PHP and MySQL
- You bind our stores to our internal ERP backend as well as other APIs
- You design and implement development projects in terms of stability, maintenance and performance
- You manage cross-departmental cooperation with your team in a dynamic environment
- You develop creative ideas and implement them
- You have profound experience in software development with PHP and MySQL.
- You have first-hand experience of Git, GitFlow and Scrum.
- You are characterised by a high level of quality and team competency.
- You have a structured and result-oriented approach.
- You possess a natural ability for troubleshooting & bug fixing.
- You do not have anything against quick fixes, but you have the ability to replace them with architecturally clean solutions.
- You speak excellent English, good German skills are an advantage.
- Varied, challenging tasks with a high level of responsibility
- Social services such as company pension
- Development and career training opportunities
- Open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours, a top-equipped workplace in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)