We are looking for you as
Working Student (m/f) Customer Relations, France
The Chal-Tec Corporation is an international commercial enterprise for consumer electronics, event technology, and musical instruments. With more than 300 employees located in Germany and Asia we are among the leading merchants within the electronics sector. Our trading platform www.electronic-star.de - is a renowned and established brand, well known for innovative products and excellent customer support in 21 countries. We are a freshly innovative E-Commerce business with ambitious goals. Customer satisfaction is of major importance. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You answer customer inqueries via e-mail in French language – e.g. answering technical questions, current status, questions regarding invoices etc.
- You participate in managing consumer marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon etc.
- You are responsible for the post-processing and documentation of customer inquiries
- You support the team in resolving repayments and creating credits
- You cooperate with internal departments
- You are currently enrolled at a higher education institution or university
- You have a customer-orientated attitude and communicative personality
- You offer a quick perception and an organized working manner
- You are comfortable in working independently as well as part of a team
- You are fluent in French and either English or German
- An exciting position with responsible and challenging tasks, high learning value and possibilities for further development personally and within the company
- Regular working hours (no Sundays or public holidays)
- An international team with highly motivated colleagues within a dynamic e-commerce company
- Drinks and daily fresh fruits & vegetables, appealing employee discounts and a modern design loft-office in central Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
We are looking forward to your complete set of application papers (cover letter, resume). Please state your earliest
￼possible starting date and your salary expectations by filling out our online application form.
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland