- You are responsible for product development in the area of ‘Home & Living‘, as well as the design and monitoring of the development process, from conception to completion/market entry.
- You take over the project management and implement self-responsible development projects in the field of household appliances and electronic lifestyle products, taking into account design, availability, cost aspects and manufacturing quality.
- You work closely with the areas of brand management, product and packaging design, and control cooperation with international manufacturers.
- You optimise the performance and the quality of products, taking into account the results of the measurements and complaint management.
- You create technical design plans, especially 3D data sets.
- Successfully completed an engineering degree or comparable qualification.
- You have relevant professional experience in project management, typically in a comparable position in a company or in an agency/consulting environment.
- Experience in handling simulation, drawing and measurement programs (including Solid Works)
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, work well with numbers and result-oriented.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Varied, challenging tasks with a high level of responsibility
- Very interesting projects and support of your personal development
- Social services such as a company pension
- Development and career training opportunities
- An open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours in a top-equipped workplace, located in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)